1. Testlet 1
Humongous Insurance is an insurance company that has three offices in Miami, Tokyo, and Bangkok. Each office has 5,000 users.
Active Directory Environment
Humongous has a single-domain Active Directory forest named humongousinsurance.com. The functional level of the forest is Windows Server 2012.
You recently provisioned an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.
Each office has a local data center that contains all the servers for that office. Each office has a dedicated connection to the Internet.
Each office has several link load balancers that provide access to the servers.
Active Directory Issue
Several users in humongousinsurance.com have UPNs that contain special characters.
You suspect that some of the characters are unsupported in Azure AD.
You attempt to assign a license in Azure to several users and receive the following error message: “Licenses not assigned. License assignment failed for one user.”
You verify that the Azure subscription has the available licenses.
Humongous Insurance plans to open a new office in Paris. The Paris office will contain 1,000 users who will be hired during the next 12 months. All the resources used by the Paris office users will be hosted in Azure.
Planned Azure AD Infrastructure
The on-premises Active Directory domain will be synchronized to Azure AD.
All client computers in the Paris office will be joined to an Azure AD domain.
Planned Azure Networking Infrastructure
You plan to create the following networking resources in a resource group named All-Resources:
– Default Azure system routes that will be the only routes used to route traffic
– A virtual network named Paris-VNet that will contain two subnets named Subnet1 and Subnet2
– A virtual network named ClientResources-VNet that will contain one subnet named ClientSubnet
– A virtual network named AllOffices-VNet that will contain two subnets named Subnet3 and Subnet4.
You plan to enable peering between Paris-VNet and AllOffices-VNet. You will enable the Use remote gateways setting for the Paris-VNet peerings.
You plan to create a private DNS zone named humongousinsurance.local and set the registration network to the ClientResources-VNet virtual network.
Each subnet will contain several virtual machines that will run either Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2016, or Red Hat Linux.
Humongous Insurance identifies the following requirements for the company’s departments:
– Web administrators will deploy Azure web apps for the marketing departments. Each web app will be added to a separate resource group. The initial configuration of the web apps will be identical. The web administrators have permission to deploy web apps to resource groups.
– During the testing phase, auditors in the finance department must be able to review all Azure costs from the past week.
Users in the Miami office must use Azure Active Directory Seamless Single Sign-on (Azure AD Seamless SSO) when accessing resources in Azure.
You need to prepare the environment to meet the authentication requirements.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.